How To Get Started Painting With Diamonds
Up Your Art Game With Diamond Painting Tricks, Tips, And Hacks
Painting with diamonds is super fun and easy to learn no matter how old you are! Have a look at the image below for an over-the-shoulder look at how to get started.
EACH OF OUR DIAMOND PAINTING KITS COMES WITH...
Up Your Art Game With 6 Diamond Painting Tricks, Tips, And Hacks...
At Diamondpaintingpro, diamond painting is our passion. We know even a short painting session offers the perfect opportunity to get crafty, relax, and most importantly, have fun while unleashing our inner artist. From prepping a new canvas to putting the finishing touches on our latest masterpiece (and every step in between), we love it all. And we're not alone. This new art form has quickly caught on as a popular creative outlet and relaxing pastime for hobbyists and enthusiasts of all ages.
As your go-to resource for all things diamond painting, Diamondpaintingpro is always looking for new and fun ways to help our customers up their artistic game. We've gone through hundreds of posts to consolidate the best diamond painting tips, tricks, and hacks. Here are a few of our favorites!
- Sort your diamonds into the plastic bags included in your kit. Use a marker to label each bag with the corresponding number or symbol.
- A little bit of prep work goes a long way when starting your project. Adhere diamonds next to their symbol on the canvas. You can quickly reference the pieces you need in a single glance.
- Your canvas will be covered with a plastic film when you get it (to preserve the stickiness). Do not remover this plastic film all at once. Instead, slowly peel back the plastic as you work your way up the design.
- Start at the bottom of the design and work your way up (easiest this way!)
- Work with one color at a time to keep things organized.
- When organizing the diamonds, make sure the flat side is down (to easily use the applicator tool)
- Speed up the process with a multi-diamond application tool. Diamond painting allows you to set the pace. Most of our kits come with a double-sided tool that lets you pick up one diamond at a time or a bunch!
Did we miss your favorite painting trick?
Tell us about in the comments below! Be sure to share these tips with your fellow die-hard Diamondpainitngpro fans!